We are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Digital Marketing Executive. Ideally with a broad range of marketing skills particularly with excellent PPC & SEO skills. So, you are looking to advance your career, join us on our amazing journey of development and growth. An unparalleled range of services across two divisions that is totally unique and will provide you with exciting challenges where no two days are the same.
With our head office in Basildon supporting our training venues across the UK. This requires effective digital marketing to ensure the high frequency of courses run at capacity.
So who are Project Skills Solutions ?
- Established in 2004 we can offer employment stability.
- An Innovative company with ambitious growth plans with exciting projects and new services.
- Family based with strong ethics of fairness and respect to clients and employees.
We are investing in technology and software systems to develop our training & installation services to be World class.
The Digital Marketing Job Role
- You will be required to take over the management and development of our Google PPC campaigns and be capable of using Google Analytics to measure progress of site pages and understand successes and failures & report on the effectiveness of the digital campaigns. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind.
- SEO – Keyword analysis: implementation of tools such as Google Ads Keyword Planner to research best practice into keywords for content.
- Improvement of landing, local and new service web pages by creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and products and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Development of our digital social media platform content on LinkedIn and others
- Continued development of branding & sales material to support campaigns throughout the year.
This Digital Marketing Executive role will also involve your participation in our marketing strategy and its implementation and measurement of ROI.
The marketing team is small but growing so this is a perfect opportunity to develop your career with a company that is innovative and ambitious.
You will be well rewarded for your effort and results with no pay grade restraints.
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year