This is a 2-year project covering Hammersmith & Fulham with immediate start possible.
About the Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 16 years and is fast growing. We will provide you with stable employment and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
About the Electrical Improver Job
You will be working as part of a team on this long-term project. You will be given opportunities to progress your skills and career.
This is a long-running contract for lighting upgrades to social housing communal areas including:-
- Upgrading of communal area lighting to new LED fittings.
- Removal of old fittings and lamps and disposal of waste into site bins
- Reading and interpretation of supplied site drawings to install the correct number/ type of lights in the correct areas
- CCU replacements as and when required
- Installation of additional fittings as required from drawings with the installation of galvanised containment
- Installation and wiring of Smart Hub units as defined by the drawings with the use of new cabling + containment
- Testing and inspection on completion
- Setting up a safe work site
Electrical Improver Job Requirements
Ideally, you will have worked on social housing or similar domestic property maintenance contracts. Experience in wiring and fitting lighting, small power, and containment.
If you have the experience but lack some of the qualifications and you are prepared to work hard then we are prepared to put you through the required training to develop your career with us.
· 18th Edition qualified
· Level 3/ AM2 or working towards
· Full Driving License
· ECS card
The Electrical Improver Job Package:- PAYE
· PAYE £25,000 to £29,000 (Neg) on experience
· possible O/T
· Bonus Scheme
· Private Health Care Package reduced Pure Gym Membership
· 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)
· Uniforms are all included for the duration of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent