Domestic Electrical Job Description
The Role: –
You will be required to carry out Fuse Board / Kitchen / Bathroom / Lighting electrical Upgrades & all required remedial works. Electrically testing and completing all associated NICEIC EICR paperwork / Certification which is completed on a PDA tablet. The work is mainly Social Housing and Communal properties on any of our contracts primarily in Essex & East London. You will be capable of working in occupied and void properties and have the ability to work to a daily programme of works with strong organisation skills and faultfinding experience to get works complete on schedule. You must have excellent communication skills and have a flexibility to meet the challenges that our reactive works present the contract managers.
You will be ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude in return you will be given every opportunity to develop your skills and career by joining a company that is focused on quality of services and investment in its staff.
- 2-3 years Electrical Installation experience ideal in social / domestic housing contracts
- 17th/18th Edition
- 2391 or 2392 or 2394 or 2395 qualifications Preferred or a proven fixed wire testing capability
- Driving License
- Excellent communication and self management skills
- Experience with reporting software
- Experience with Fault Finding
- Fuse Board Upgrades
- £33,000 to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience / testing qualifications
- Plus discretionary annual bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays (8 days)
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, PDA system and Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
- Experience in testing is essential as you will be carrying out Electrical Installation Condition Reporting EICR as well as testing new installations.
About The Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 15 years and is fast growing. We are focused on delivering quality services. You will be provided with a fully equipped van, uniform and a training development plan. (Project Skills Solutions has a training services division) We will provide you with stable employment and the opportunity to develop your skills, career and salary. In return we require you to be reliable, professional and hard working in the delivery of our services to our clients.
Self Employed Option Day rates
Rates are subject to experience and you will ideally be available to start immediately and located for easy travel to the coverage area.