Immediate Start Possible This position is offered as PAYE or Self Employed with the same terms.
Note Only apply if you are available for immediate interview and able to carry out the work as advertised in this vacancy.
About the Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 15 years and is fast growing. We will provide you with stable employment and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
We are an NICEIC approved contractor that offers a wide range of services giving our employees the opportunity to gain skills and experience across a wide range of sectors.
<h3>Ideal Electrical Candidate</H3>
You should be enthusiastic, well organized, and self-motivated so that you can carry out all planned, responsive, and emergency electrical works including EICR testing to agreed timescales.
About the Job.
We have long-running Social Housing contracts in Greenwich, London. This involves all manner of electrical repair and upgrades works to our client’s properties. For example, Fuse Board replacement, lighting & kitchen upgrades and EICR works.
We will provide you with a fully equipped Van and full office support to carry out these works with a single visit.
· You need to live in easy travelling of Essex or East London to be considered.
· 18th Edition qualified
· Level 3/ AM2
· Full Driving License
· ECS card
· 2391 or 2392 or 2394 or 2395 testing qualifications
· Experience in electrical testing
· Experience with reporting software
· PAYE £28,000 to £33,000 (Neg) on experience + OT (circa £3k -£5k pa)
· Bonus Scheme
· 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)
· A fully equipped van, fuel card, parking – congestion – dart charges
· PDA system
· Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
· Self Employed Option Day rates Neg If you prefer to work on a self-employed basis we will provide you with the same conditions including a van
Additional we offer:-
· Training for H&S and Trade skills development (Project Skills Solutions training division).
· Trade Skills and Qualification progression within the company training program
Experience in testing is essential as you will be carrying out Electrical Installation Condition Reporting EICR as well as testing new installations.
Please send CV, Current day rate / Salary, and a Contact Number that you will answer during the working day. or Call Christine on 0800 0213 264 to discuss the vacancy.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: £29,000.00-£33,000.00 per year