Immediate Start Possible
About the Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 15 years and is fast growing. We will provide you with stable employment and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and career. We currently we have electrician jobs available.
We are a NICEIC approved contractor offering a wide range of services. This gives our employees the opportunity to gain skills and experience across a wide range of sectors.
About the Electrician Jobs.
We are currently recruiting domestic electricians to join our business who have experience in Social housing contracts. The work can involve :-
- Fuse Board Replacements,
- Wiring in Twin & Earth for, sockets & lighting,
- Heat detector & CO Alarm replacement
- General electrical repairs.
The ability to fault find and electrical test and certificate all works is required. So you are required to be able to work accurately to job specifications and use an IPAD to record all job completion information. You will be provided with a fully equipped van to allow first visit job completion.
You will be looking for career development with ambition and seek to grow your earning potential through being reliable, professional and hard working in the delivery of your services to our clients.
Requirements of the electrician Jobs: –
· Location you need to be either in Essex or East London to be considered.
· 2-3 years Electrical Installation experience ideal in social / domestic housing contracts
· 17th/18th Edition
· 2391 or 2392 or 2394 or 2395 qualifications Preferred
· Driving License
· Electrical testing Experience
· Experience with reporting software
· Fault Finding Experience
· Fuse Board Upgrades
· £28,000 to £33,000 per annum dependant on experience / qualifications
· Plus discretionary annual bonus scheme
· 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays (8 days)
· A fully equipped van, fuel card, PDA system and Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
· Experience in testing is essential as you will be carrying out Electrical Installation Condition Reporting EICR as well as testing new installations.
Self Employed Electrician Jobs Option Day rates
If you prefer to work on a self employed basis we will provide you with the same conditions including a van. Rates are subject to experience and you will ideally be available to start immediately and located for easy travel to the coverage area.
Please send CV, Current day rate / Salary and a Contact Number that you will answer during the working day. or Call Christine on 0800 0213 264 to discuss the vacancy.