This role would ideally suit either an experienced electrical tester wishing to move into an office role or a newly qualified electrician who wishes to develop into an office based electrical career. There will be opportunities to develop within this role as the company grows.
Project Skills Solutions is a NICEIC approved Electrical Contracting Company based in Basildon in Essex. We specialise in Social housing maintenance / Commercial installation projects.
We need an Electrical Qualified Certification Administrator with City & Guilds 2391 qualification to check the job packs including the EICR for compliance with the 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671 and clients contract requirements. Once completed you will upload all the information as complete using the clients portal. If there are errors then you will be required to liaise with the electrician to raise issue and if required request through the project team a revisit.
You will work alongside the Installation manager and Electrical Supervisor who will assist and support you in the role allowing you to develop.
· Check that the completed NICEIC certificates are correct and compliant with 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671.
· Check Job packs are completed in accordance with the clients requirements.
· Manage your workload to have all certs complete in time each month for the submission deadline.
· Raise failures / issues with the electricians and work with the team to carryout any revisits /reworks.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
· Experience in Repairs and maintenance (ideally domestic) Social housing
· C&G 17th (18th) Edition IET Regulations BS7671
· C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
· C&G 2360 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
· An opportunity to develop your skills and experience within a fast growing company focused on quality of services and staff development.
· Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum subject to experience
· Annual Discretionary bonus
· 20 + Bank holidays days holiday per annum
To apply for this role please send through a CV you should be able to drive and you will be working at our office in Basildon Essex so we would expect applicants to leave in this area.