About the Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 16 years and is fast growing. We will provide you with stable employment and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
About the Electrical Job Role
We have large volumes of electrical installation, maintenance, and upgrade contracts running across London and the home counties. You will be based out of our Basildon office which has good links to all routes to our geographic work areas.
These works are on domestic social housing properties, communal social housing areas, and commercial offices and warehouse environments involving electrical installation, repairs, and maintenance. Additionally, audits will involve our cabling works, access control, and CCTV.
To ensure the quality of our work and compliance with the latest electrical regulations our works require auditing and inspection. This to date has been carried out by an electrical supervisor, but the volume now requires a full-time auditor.
This will require.
- Attending jobs and carrying out 20% post-work quality inspections to the company’s high standards and compliance with BS7671:2018 (training will be given)
- To confirm the client’s and tenant’s expectations and standards have been met by our engineers in completing the works.
- Carrying out 10% in-progress works site audits with engineers.
- Carrying out 10% desktop audits in the office on completed works.
- Complete Audit inspection and Corrective works reports
- Report to the Electrical Supervisor quality analytics.
The Ideal Person
- You are required to have practical hands-on experience in electrical installation and maintenance works ideally on social housing or domestic properties.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office and Smartphone/Tablet using either Android/iOS operating systems.
- Must have electrical knowledge ideally to BS7671:2018
- Hold a relevant electrical qualification i.e.18th Edition Regulations C&G or equivalent
- Hold a valid driving License.
This role would ideally suit an electrician wishing to get off the tools or someone with electrical experience wishing to enter and develop their career.
Those holding the relevant electrical experience/qualifications but requiring training into this role may be considered.
The Electrical Quality site-auditor Job Package: – PAYE
- PAYE £25,000 to £28,000 (Neg) on experience
- Bonus Scheme Discretionary Annual
- Private Health Care Package
- 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, parking – congestion – dart charges
- PDA system
- Training for health and safety, Trade Skills Development
- Uniforms are all included for the duration of the job.
Reference ID: Elec/ Aud
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required Our staff are provided with COViD Secure RAMS and PPE fully supported by our SHEQ Manager ensuring safe working at all times.