Job Vacancy – Multi Trader – Social Housing
This position is offered as PAYE or Self-employed with vehicle supplied.
About the Company
Project Skills Solutions is an established business of 17 years and is fast growing. We will provide you with stable employment and provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
About the Multi Trader Job.
We are currently recruiting a Multi Trader with a broad range of skills and an excellent work ethic to get the job done. The work will primarily be in the Northeast of London (Waltham Forest) working on Void social housing properties.
However, you will be required to work on any of our contracts across London and the Home Counties.
The work will be varied in bringing Void Social housing properties back up to a high standard for reoccupation. So, you must have a wide range of skills and be prepared to take on all the required tasks as outlined in the job packs.
Ideal Multi Trader Candidate
You will have experience preferably in a similar role in Social Housing refurbishment, repairs, and general maintenance with the following:-
· Kitchen and Bathroom fitting
· Painting and decorating
· Locks windows and doors
· General building works
· Void Clearance
Multi Trader Key Skills Required
· Work on your own
· Ability to work under pressure and organize your work to meet deadlines.
· Good Time Keeping and attendance
· Pride in your quality of work
· Ability to drive
· Good knowledge of health and safety and adhering to it in your working methods for your own and others’ safety.
Certificates and Qualifications
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Full UK driving license preferably clean
- CSCS Card
- Working at heights
You must have your own tools for these trades any specialist tools will be provided
Note additional and ongoing training will be given to successful candidates through our training division.
· £28,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience/qualifications
· A fully equipped van, fuel card, PDA system, and Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
· Plus discretionary annual bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Self Employed Option Day rates
If you prefer to work on a self-employed basis we will provide you with the same conditions including a van. Rates are subject to experience.
You will ideally be available to start in the coming weeks and located for easy travel to the coverage area.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Our Electricians are provided with COViD Secure RAMS and PPE fully supported by our SHEQ Manager ensuring safe working at all times.