In order to get the required performance and protection from your security system it must be regularly serviced and maintained. The investment in a CCTV system has to continue for its working life to ensure it continues to provide protection when required. Our CCTV maintenance services will be set to a frequency to meet the environment that the system has to function. Our clients can be fully supported if the system fails with emergency cover giving peace of mind.
Project Skills Solutions provide maintenance for all CCTV, Door Access and Access Barrier systems.
What will my CCTV maintenance service include?
- Check operation of all devices
- Cleaning of cameras, housing and lenses
- Check remote access
- Clean poles and fittings
- Check all fittings for signs of wear and tear
- Check for water ingress
- Check accuracy of lens and cameras
- Repair minor faults (additional costs may apply)
- Retrain users on the use of the CCTV system (time permitting)
- Check and test recorder is recording and saving images
- Check hard drive is functioning
Over time damage to your CCTV and Door Access/Barrier system can occur through exposure to elements and other factors. If your system fails Project Skills Solutions can often be on site the same day, sometimes within just a couple of hours. If you would like the security of knowing we will definitely be with you same day, why not speak to us about a building maintenance contract, only pay for us when you need us, no annual costs.