Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance we have closed our office and temporarily suspended our services. This is to protect our team and due to the nature of our work not spread the virus.
We fully support the decision to Stay at home – Protect the NHS – Save lives and wish to express our sincere gratitude to all the front line workers. They are all our 21st Century hero’s and their dedication and sacrifice Will Never Be Forgotten.
Electrical Services Available
We are currently supporting our client contracts with emergency electrical call outs where it is safe to do so.
Our directors are working remotely and we have engineers available for urgent works / call outs. Please continue to contact us for any enquiries, quotes or information firstname.lastname@example.org for;
- Electrical Installation works
- Electrical Lighting works
- Electric Vehicle Charge Point installation
- Data Cabling installation
- Access control systems installation
- Social Housing planned and reactive works (Voids).
- EICR Testing commercial premises.
- Facility Maintenance Services for all hard services
Please use the contact us form <Click Here> to submit your contact details and scope of works and we will reply as soon as possible
We will monitor and follow the government’s guidance on Coronavirus and will be back with the full range of services as soon as we are allowed.